With a CGM system that sends real-time glucose readings every minute directly to your patients’ smartphones,7 they will be ready to avoid hypos.
The FreeStyle Libre 3 sensor is smaller than two stacked 5 cent Euro coins providing your patients ultimate discretion2.
Now the sensor can store data up to 14 days. So no data gaps means your patients can always retrieve their data even when their smartphone has not synced with their sensor for up to 14 days.
The new optional glucose alarms can be set individually according to your patients’ needs.
1. Among patient-applied sensors.
2. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
3. FreeStyle Libre system, FreeStyle Libre 2 system and FreeStyle Libre 3 system are part of the same family of products.
4. Dexcom G6 CGM User Guide and Medtronice Guardian Connect System User Guide.
5. Based on signal strength in Dexcom G6 User Guide and Medtronic Guardian Connect System User Guide.
6. Shridhara Alva, Timothy Bailey, Ronald Brazg, Erwin S. Budiman, Kristin Castorino, Mark P. Christiansen, Gregory Forlenza, Mark Kipnes, David R. Liljenquist, Hanquing Liu. “Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System with Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes.” [published online ahead of print September 19, 2020]. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. https://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754.
7. The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Sharing of glucose data requires registration with LibreView.
8. Mark Evans, Zöe Welsh, Sara Ells, Alexander Seibold. “The Impact of Flash Glucose Monitoring on Glycaemic Control as Measured by HbA1c: a Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials and Real-World Observational Studies.” Diabetes Therapy 11, no. 1 (2020):83–95. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-019-00720-0.
9. Jan Bolinder, Ramiro Antuna, Petronella Geelhoed-Duijvestjin, Jens Kröger, Raimund Weitgasser. “Novel Glucose-Sensing Technology and Hypoglycaemia in Type 1 Diabetes: a Multicentre, Non-Masked, Randomised Controlled Trial.” Lancet 388, no. 10057 (2016): 2254–2263. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31535-5.
10. Finger pricks are required if glucose readings and alarms do not match symptoms or expectations.
This is a product specific website intended for Health Care Providers of the European Union only. If you live in another country, please contact your Local Abbott office to obtain the correct product information for your country of residence.
FreeStyle Libre Portfolio is available in both mmol/L and mg/dl versions depending on the country. Product availability may vary by country. Not all features are available in all markets. Product is in Compliance with the applicable regulation on medical devices. This material is intended for Healthcare Professionals. The Sensor must be removed prior to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). For additional information, please read the user’s manual.